https://kampai.uk should always be served over HTTPS (you can check for this by looking for the padlock symbol in your browser, or ensuring that the URL starts with 'https://'). https://kampai.uk does not see or store credit/debit card information. Payment information is stored securely with our payment partners at Stripe
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Kampai, kampai.uk.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- We collect your data if your purchase a product from us.
- Sometimes we may ask to collect data from you for marketing purposes, this data is collected using double-opt in methods.
- We will continue to hold your data if you engage in our marketing, otherwise we will delete your data in three years of inactivity.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Google Analytics.
- Cookies to enable a seamless checkout process.
- Security cookies
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.